The May/June 2017 issue of The AMSAT Journal has been sent to the printer and should begin arriving in members’ mailboxes shortly.
The September/October AMSAT Journal is ready. This issue is on the way to the print shop. The next stop will be the post office and then your mailbox. Here is a preview of what you will find in this issue:
- Apogee View by Barry Baines, WD4ASW
- Exploring the Fox-2 Maximum Power Point Tracking System by Mark Spencer, WA8SME
- W7LRD Grid Expedition to CN77 by Bob Johnson, W7LRD
- AMSAT-UK Prepares for November Launch of FUNcube-1
- 2013 AMSAT Field Day Results by Bruce Paige, KK5DO
- Museum Ships Weekend 2013 – Satellites and a Balloon by Andy MacAlister, W5ACM and Allen Mattis, N5AFV
- Kitty Litter Radio Carrier for Portable Operation by Randy Hall, K7AGE
- AMSAT at Dayton 2013 by Keith Baker, KB1SF/VA3KSF
- Ham Video Transmitter Aboard Columbus by Gaston Bertels, ON4WF
The June/July issue of the Journal is now arriving. Members with sharp eyes have noticed that while the address is correct, the name, callsign, and membership status are incorrect. This was caused by a problem with the printer software. They have been very apologetic, and have assured us the problem has been solved. There is no need to contact the AMSAT office since they are aware of the issue, and the membership data is correct in their records.