Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the closure of the AMSAT office, the March/April 2020 edition of The AMSAT Journal will not be printed and mailed to members. Instead, a full-color PDF is being made available on the AMSAT website. The issue can be downloaded here.
This issue includes detailed information about AMSAT’s new online membership portal, now active at https://launch.amsat.org. AMSAT members are encouraged to review this article, which includes detailed instructions on accessing your membership account. Stay tuned for more features, including members-only content coming soon.
Articles in the March/April 2020 edition of The AMSAT Journal:
- Apogee View – Clayton Coleman, W5PFG
- Engineering Update – Jerry Buxton, N0JY
- Treasurer’s Report – Robert Bankston, KE4AL
- AMSAT’s New Member and Event Portal – Robert Bankston, KE4AL
- amsatLink — Proposed Wireless Communications Network – Robert Bankston, KE4AL
- Educational Relations Update – Alan Johnston, KU2Y
- A New Design for the AMSAT CubeSat Simulator – Alan Johnston, KU2Y; Jim McLaughlin, KI6ZUM; David White, WD6DRI; Pat Kilroy, N8PK
- For Beginners — Amateur Radio Satellite Primer IV – Keith Baker, KB1SF/VA3KSF
- PSAT 1U — A Low-Cost, EasyBuild 1U CubeSat – George Downey, Robert Bruninga, WB4APR
- Gridmaster Heat Map – Paul Overn, KE0PBR
[ANS thanks the AMSAT office for the above information]