The July/August 2013 AMSAT Journal has been sent to the print shop. They are getting geared up for the production printing run. It should arrive at your QTH in a few weeks. Thanks for all the help from the Journal’s editorial team: Bernhard VA6BMJ, Mike K4ERA, and Douglas KA2UPW/5.
In this issue you will find:
- AMSAT-Rochester Institute of Technology Academic Team Complete Fox-2 MPPT Prototype
- Fox-1 Attitude Determination Experiment Simulator
- A Full-Duplex VHF-UHF Satellite System Using SDR
- NASA-Built Nanosatellite Launch Adaptor System Ready for Flight
- AMSAT Forum at the 2013 Dayton Hamvention
- 2013 AMSAT Space Symposium and Annual General Meeting Announcement
- AMSAT on Campus – Development of the Penn State Supercapacitor Power System
- Thanks to AMSAT’s 2013 Dayton Hamvention Volunteers!
- Photo Gallery: AMSAT at the 2013 Dayton Hamvention