2015 AMSAT Space Symposium and Annual Meeting
October 16,17, 18, 2015 – Dayton, Ohio
“Birthplace of Aviation”
Hotel: Crowne Plaza, 33 East 5th Street, in downtown Dayton.
The AMSAT discount rate is $117.00 + taxes per night. You must book your reservation directly with the hotel. Here is the hotel link: http://www.cpdayton.com/
The reservation block code used when calling the hotel directly is “AMSAT”.
The hotel telephone number is 877-227-6963. The hotel offers free Internet connection and airport shuttle. Cutoff date for reservations is Sept 21st, 2015.
Airport Information: Dayton International Airport (DAY) is the closest to Downtown Dayton. The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from Dayton Airport. Note that the Dayton Airport (DAY) is approximately 15 miles from the hotel. Dayton Airport (DAY) Airport is served by most major air carriers.
Getting there by car: A map link is included on the hotel web page.
AMSAT Board Meeting: Thursday 0800 Oct 15, 2015 – Friday 1200 Oct 16, 2015 at the Crown Plaza Dayton.
REGISTRATION ON LINE http://store.amsat.org/
• Space Symposium with Amateur Satellite Presentations
• Operating Techniques, News, & Plans from the Amateur Satellite World
• Board of Directors Meeting open to AMSAT members
• Opportunities to Meet Board Members and Officers
• AMSAT-NA Annual General Membership Meeting
• Annual Banquet, Keynote Speaker and Door Prizes
• Area Coordinators Breakfast
Dayton Area activities and attractions:
Air Force Museum
Historic Carillon Park
America’s Packard Museum
Local PBS Station