The AMSAT Symbol (Logo) and Name are Registered Trademarks
The Amateur Radio Satellite Corporation (AMSAT) asserts all proprietary rights in and to all names and trademarks contained in this web site, regardless of whether a trademark registration has been secured. Any use of AMSAT’s trademarks including the AMSAT name and the AMSAT symbol in any form, in connection with any product or service that does not belong to AMSAT, unless otherwise authorized in a license agreement, will constitute an infringement upon the trademark rights of such owner and may be actionable under United States Trademark Laws and/or International Trademark Laws and the Trademark or equivalent laws of other countries.
Before you download and use the artwork for these symbols you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The AMSAT symbol and name may be used ONLY while the user is a current, paid-up AMSAT Member or Member Society (hereafter called a Member).
- The symbol or name must appear exactly as shown in the files provided after agreeing to these conditions. If you are using the AMSAT name by itself in document format, it must be rendered in either the Arial Black Italic or Helvetica Black Italic font face.
- The Member agrees to include and display the circled “®” registered trademark symbol along with each use of the symbol or name.
- The Member agrees to cease using the mark if his/her AMSAT membership lapses or if, in the sole discretion of AMSAT, the use is not in accordance with the current policies of AMSAT.
- The Member agrees NOT to use the symbol (a) in connection with any commercial enterprise or (b) in any manner which would indicate or appear to indicate AMSAT endorsement of any activity or product not expressly endorsed by AMSAT in writing. This includes engraving the AMSAT logo or name into callsign badges and/or awards. (Note: Badges must be ordered through the AMSAT store or office.)
- Uses not covered above will be considered on a case by case basis.
- You agree to provide AMSAT the information in the user agreement below and submit this information to AMSAT to be kept on file at the AMSAT office. (Note: AMSAT will not share this information with any other party other than inquiries authorized by you to verify that this agreement is in place.
AMSAT Logo User Agreement
In order to use the AMSAT symbol you must submit the following information. After you submit this information, a confirmation copy will be emailed to you for your records.
[contact-form-7 id=”1413″ title=”AMSAT Logo Use Request”]