[amsat-bb] G5400 B

Noel J Petit petitnoel47 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:51:13 UTC 2016

You will need an interface from the computer to the control box. One 
that uses USB from the computer is the

ERC-M <http://schmidt-alba.de/eshop/>

It is a simple system and interfaces well with SATPC32 or WxTrack

Another is the:
LVB tracker sold by AMSAT 

If you have radios with CAT interfaces you can use SATPC32 or WxTrack to 
run the radios and the rotor tracker.

All have their quirks but keep asking on this list and we will try to help.

Noel Petit

More information about the AMSAT-BB mailing list