[amsat-bb] 9 cubesats on board Vega

Andy Kellner hawat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 05:28:14 PST 2011

I'll be darned. 9 (nine!) cubesats on board of this launch vehicle and the whole world wide amateur radio community has major problems finding somebody to launch 1 every 5 years ?
Whats wrong with this picture ? I would like to find out why ESA for example has no problems launching the cubesats by the dozend  (for free i bet you),
but refuse to carry just one for us. Does somebody has ESA's email address ?  :) Is it really all about the educational aspect of things ? We can use that sales pitch, too.

Andreas - VK4HHH