From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of i8cvs
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 19:08
To: Martha; les@highnoonfilm.com; wa4sca@gmail.com
Cc: SAREX-BB; AMSAT-BB; Alan Biddle
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: 2013 AMSAT Board of Directors Election Results
Announced

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martha
  To: i8cvs
  Cc: Alan Biddle ; AMSAT-BB ; SAREX-BB
  Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 10:52 PM
Announced

  Domenico - AMSAT membership is approximately 3,000.

  -- 73- Martha

  Hi Martha,
  I trust in your figure of approximately 3,000. AMSAT-NA
  membership but please read on the bottom belove because
  I can't understand why Les Rayburn N1LF claim to be
  AMSAT #38965

  I would like to know from Les N1LF what the above
  figure means......membership numbar or some other
  issue ?

  Thanks.

  73" de i8CVS Domenico