Looking for help for a school in Indiana County PA for anupcoming ARISS contact

Hi all,

I am mentoring a school in Indiana County PA that is going to have an
upcoming ARISS contact.  We don't have the school scheduled yet but it will
probably be in early 2014.  If you can provide some help with equipment,  then
please let me know and I will forward it on to the school.

Thanks for the help.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
One of the ARISS mentors