From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On Behalf Of Glen Zook
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 2:13 PM
To: Clint Bradford; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] newsletter

Got the newsletter today.  As pointed out in an E-Mail a couple of days ago, the name is definitely
not correct!  Also, the call sign, member number, etc., is also incorrect.

I do wonder about subscription time limits, etc., that can happen with the wrong information as is now
being used!  I surely hope that the printer gets the mailing label software corrected by the next
mailing!

Glen, K9STH
AMSAT 239 / LM 463

Website:  http://k9sth.com