Re: Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2013-07-09 00:30UTC

Good day,

In your post you mention there is a problem with the Kenwood radio... With
only one radio how does this affect the uplink/downlink status of the listed
frequencies?  I only ask as I have not been able to hear the packet downlink
vhf freq for several months.

ARISS is requesting listener reports for the above  contacts.  Due to

issues with the Kenwood radio that are not fully  understood at present, the

Ericsson radio is going to be used for these  contacts.  ARISS thanks
everyone

in advance for their  assistance.

Any info is appreciated, thanks,

Dale Neurauter