ARISS DIRECT CONTACT AUDIO WEDNESDAY

Please join us in listening to the ISS contact with participants at the

Gary Literacy Coalition, Gary, Indiana on Wednesday 8 May - AOS is
anticipated at 19:35 UTC

The duration of the contact is approximately 9 minutes and 30 seconds. The
contact will be a DIRECT between NA1SS and KC9JQN . The contact should be
audible over the minwest U.S. Interested parties are invited to listen in
on the 145.80 MHz downlink. The contact is expected to be conducted in
English.

NOTE: This is a direct contact.  There will be no moderator. I am also the
mentor for this contact and will be on site.

Due to issues with secure internet access at the school coverage is
anticipated as follows:

ECHOLINK - AMSAT Conference Server (101377) - this will be attempted by 3G
smart phone app. I will not have my normal control on the server and will
not be able to mute connections please refrain from transmitting for the
duration of the contact. JK1ZRW will not be connected.

IRLP - No coverage as there isn't a node close enough to tie into

WEB STREAM - none

Please also note if 3G is sporadic or becomes unavailable we will drop the
attempted audio feed. This part really is an experiment.

Breaks will be manual, apologies in advance if anyone times out.

** Contact times are approximate. If the ISS executes a reboost or other
manoeuvre, the AOS (Acquisition Of Signal) time may alter by a few minutes
**

73,

John - AG9D

ARISS Audio Distribution