RK3KKPK?

I got the following note from a ham in the Palm Springs, CA area:

This morning, while getting ready for Saturday's hamfest, I saw this:

>10:05:32R INDIO>RK3KPK Port=1 <UA R F>
>10:05:51R INDIO>RK3KPK Port=1 <RR R F R1>
>10:07:03R INDIO>RK3KPK Port=1 <RR R F R2>

This call is from near Moscow.  Is it possible it is from the
ISS?  (INDIO is one of our digis.)

There is an RK3KPK, Andrey Mironow, who was an RS satellite command station
years ago.

Any answer I can give about how his call ended up on a WIDE1-1 US digi
string?

Alan
WA4SCA