Re: [amsat-bb] Seeking contact info for JA8TCH

Hi Alan,

I found the following listing in a 1982 "Foreign Listings Callbook":  (I knew I saved this for a reason...)

JA8TCH  Mori Seigi, 81-75 Taihei, Shinoro, Kitaku, Sapporo, Hkd 001

Now, that was from 30 years ago...  presuming the call hasn't been re-issued, maybe a starting place?

Good luck, and congrats to Seigi-san!

Greg  KO6TH