ARISS signal reports wanted

Hi all,

The contact today with Greenville was the first time we have used the
Ericsson radio from the Columbus module on the ISS.  We have received some
reports that the signal may been lower than from past contacts.  Please  pass
along your thoughts on how the signals seemed to be.  We also have  several
contacts on Saturday, so if you listen, please tell us how it sounded to  you.

Thanks for the help.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
One of the ARISS mentors