Special Event April 12th

Hi:

Since posting a query and no reponse, I've decided to do a Special Event for the 50 years of the First Man in Space and 30 years of the first Space Shuttle Launch. It will be on HF and locally on 2 meters. It has been posted on QRZ.com.

Also if you know of any other activation, let me know, I assume that in Russia there will be an operation of some kind.

Cheers,
Angel Santana - WP3GW