Canary Islands ARISS Contact

Hello Everyone,

This message arrived in the AMSAT News Service mailbox. I'm sending it out
today because waiting for the weekend news cycle will make it late.

-----
Dear AMSAT friends,

Next Thursday 3rd of March at 14:17 UTC we will be performing the first
ARISS contact ever performed from the Canary Islands. In order to
commemorate this event we are going to provide HD broadcast of the event
through our website http://www.isscontact.eu. We think this could be of
interest for hams and fans of the ISS all around the world, so we would be
very grateful if you could help us spread this information to as many people
as possible.

We would like to thank you also for all the excellent information available
at your website, which has been of great help during the almost year and a
half of preparation time needed for this contact.

Kind regards,
Javier Perez - EA8CRA/EG8ISS
Contact Coordinator for the IDeTIC ARISS ISS Contact

--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9jkm@amsat.org