Re: [amsat-bb] Re: ARISSat-1 and FOXsocial media fundraising

I fully support what Drew says here. AMSAT NA has been very supportive to all of AMSAT DLs projects. We have poured many thousands of dollars into p3e not to mention the efforts of our volunteers in the past.
You are of course still free to support whatever projects you want to. You are also welcome to use the AMSAT BB and other services provided free by AMSAT-NA.
You might consider cross joining AMSAT-NA as many of us U.S. Hams have joined other AMSAT organizations as a way of showing support.

Sent from my iPad