ARISSat-1 and FOX social media fundraising

Hi Everyone,

I've set up a fundraiser on Facebook using Fundrazr and PayPal. If you
have a Facebook or Twitter account, please visit http://bit.ly/c861N7
and use the share button to post to your own account. The $2000 dollar
limit is far below what we need to raise, but is the max allowed by the
program. I'm hoping I can create new ones as we exceed that amount.

I hope to soon have a PayPal donation widget that you can include on
your own webpages, or anything html. When I get that working I'll post
back here. The idea is to solicit support from those outside the normal
AMSAT membership and circles.

Thanks for the support, and please help us pay for the costs incurred
during ARISSat-1 construction, and get us off to a good start as we
begin working on FOX!

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Operations