Did you visit/observe the BoD meeting in Chicago/Elk Grove?

We try to keep a list of members who observed the BoD meeting and include it
in the formal report.  However, not everybody signs or even finds the
sign-in sheet.  Below is the list I have.  If you were there but not
recorded, or know of someone who was, drop me a note off list.  I have a
good list of those who participated already.

TNX es 73s,

Alan
WA4SCA
Secretary