ISS and meteors

I was wondering if the perseids are visble from the ISS, and if so via the live camera on nasa-tv.

I looked at the live cam at around 1400 utc and thought I saw meteor trails flashing in the darkness. I know fixed objects on the iss come in and out of sunshine at strange angles, and at the time I could see the solar array adjusting its angle, but these looked different.

anybody any ideas?

73 de andy g0sfj