Re: Ariss casual phone contacts

I hope those of you that say they haven't heard any activity from the
ISS heard  Doug calling CQ  over the last week or so. From feedback I've
heard there have been numerous random contacts made around the world
including Australia and the USA

Regards, Tony.

J.A.(Tony)Hutchison.VK5ZAI
P.O.Box 470. Kingston. S.E.