ISS SSTV active at 14 May 2010.

Hello All,

ISS SSTV signals where heard at 14 May 2010.
The transmissions started arround 12:48 UTC for the MAI-75 experiment.
If you have received images please send them via the ARISS SSTV submission page:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/SSTV/submit.php
We may not be able to display every image because of quality or duplication .
But we keep them in the archieve for futher investigation and maybe
visible later.

ARISS SSTV gallery page:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/SSTV/

The deactivation of the ISS SSTV hardware equipment will be
arround 17:45UTC (according the crew work scedule).

73's Cor PDØRKC