Take a look at my photos on Facebook

I set up a Facebook Profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Nigel

To join Facebook, please follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=750836146&k=3ZETZXV6ST6G6BD1YJ22SUXUT6BAX3WLTPCY&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?e=sarex%40amsat.org&c=7a84cfdc60baf18e5313546375c8eb95&merge_accounts.php.sarex@amsat.org was invited to join Facebook by Nigel Gunn. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=6ca79f&u=100000884721967&mid=239588bG5af34536092fG0G8