ISS SSTV images received at 27 Januari.

Currently the Russian cosmonaut(s) send SSTV images from the Space Station for
the MAI-75 experiment.
Probably different SSTV modes will be used these 3 days of activity, and it is recommanded
to use MMSSTV (freeware) software wich support these modes.
Several amateur radio operators have received already some ISS SSTV images, some are shown
on the ARISS SSTV gallery page:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/SSTV/
If you have received images please send them via the ARISS SSTV submission page:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/SSTV/submit.php
We may not be able to display every image because of quality or duplication .
But we keep them in the archieve for futher investigation.

Good luck!

73's Cor PD0RKC