Re: A letter to myself...

Lou McFadin schrieb:
> That is definately a rumour. It simply hasn't Been decided yet. The
> next project which is in the works is to make arrangements for power
> for whatever is decided upon.
>

> Sent from my iPhone

This power project is needed for the Ericsson HTs, I think and not for a
ARISS-EU project. If this is definitely a rumour, I hope with Luc, that
we will be informed about the status of the EU-project from anyone in the
ARISS-EU-group.

But I'm hopeless, probably we would never hear anything in the S-Band from
the Columbus-module.

> On Nov 26, 2009, at 17:58, Thomas Frey <th.frey@vtxmail.ch> wrote:
>
>> Luc and Lou
>>
>> I "heard" that the ATV experiment, for which the L/S antennas was
>> built, died
>> concerning a discordancy of two ATV groups. The one liked to have
>> analogue ATV,
>> the other group liked to have DATV. But this could be a rumour.
>>
>> As you know, without informations there will rumours float around.
>>
> [snip ... snip]

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen, Regards, 73
     Thomas Frey, HB9SKA