Tracking program for multi viewers

Hello All,
Does anyone know of a satellite tracking program that will give a
printout for multi-viewers on a single satellite. No graphics
required.   I require a program that I can enter the call-sign and
co-ords of approx 12 locations around the world and have it print out
the date and time in utc when the ISS is within range, preferably give
me AOS and LOS as well as max deg. elevation at each site.
Please reply direct. Thanks All.

--
Best Regards,
Tony.  VK5ZAI