ARISS Contact from Montecorvino Rovella -Italy streaminglive

Hello, today ARISS contact October 20 - 07:36 UTC will be
streamed live at:

www.ik1sld.org/live

This time our streaming is only AUDIO because I will operate
as a telebridge station supporting first minutes for School
"Trifone" in Montecorvino Rovella (SA) Italy.

My team will be located at School "Alighieri-Trevigi" in
Casale Monferrato (AL) North-Italy JN45FD and the AOS for us
will be 2 minutes before "Trifone" in South Italy.

A live audio-video stream also on www.arisa.it/webtv curated
by IQ8BB team in "Trifone" School.

   73 Claudio IK1SLD / W1SLD