"Final" Symposium Agenda Posted

All,

We have posted the "Final" Agenda for the 2009 AMSAT Symposium, including
the presentation schedule.  I call it "Final" because everything is subject
to change.

We are still looking for some volunteers for the following responsibilities:

1)	 Paper Session Chairs (introduce speaker, time presentation, use the
"hook" if paper runs long) for the 5 paper sessions
2)	AV table support (1 hour commitment or more during paper
presentations)
3)	Registration table (1 hour commitment or more)
4)	Poster session Chair/security (1 hour commitment or more and only
when the poster session is open to the public)

If you are interested in supporting any of these, e-mail me directly
(ka3hdo@comcast.net) and let me know what interests you and what dates/times
you would like to support.  We can really use your help on this as it is a
critical element of making the 2009 symposium a success.

And for those who have not done it already..please sign up for the
symposium.  We have a fantastic program planned.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
2009 AMSAT Symposium Co-Chair