ARISS - Contacts

Hello,

In addition to the contact with WHEELS Idaho Historical Museum on Thursday
24th September at 20:34 UTC, we also have Cedarview Middle School, Ottawa,
Canada on the same day at 19:07 UTC. This will be a direct contact via
VE3TBD.

Audio from these contacts will be fed into the EchoLink *AMSAT* (101377) and
*JK1ZRW* (277208) servers. Audio is generally transmitted around 15 minutes
prior to the contact taking place so that you can hear some of the
preparation that occurs.

Please note that on Echolink there are automatic breaks of 1.5 seconds in
the audio transmission. These occur every 2.5 minutes during the event.

** Sorry, we are not expecting IRLP coverage for these events **

73,

Graham

Graham Lawton G7EVY

ARISS Audio Feed Team