AMSAT Symposium Breaking News: Low Cost Airfares

All,

The 2009 AMSAT Symposium is rapidly approaching!  And we hope you can join
us..especially given that there are some low-cost airfares out there for
those of us in the US.

 We have an outstanding venue this year at the Four Points Sheraton at the
BWI Airport.  Your symposium committee recently did a walkthrough of this
facility.  The accommodations and meeting rooms are superb.  I do a lot of
traveling and I must say that the rooms are absolutely beautiful.  You will
definitely get a substantial bang for your buck (or Euro, etc) at this
symposium.   And planned 40th Anniversary celebratory events will be truly
memorable.

And to make things even better, Southwest Airlines has a phenomenal
Nationwide (US) fall sale.  $59-109 one-way airfares are available to BWI
until Sept 3.  And remember, with Southwest, there are no baggage fees.

So we'd love to see you in "Charm City"-Baltimore Maryland..for the
symposium presentations, 40th anniversary celebrations, poster sessions, and
BoD meeting.

And don't forget to submit a symposium paper to Dan Schultz, N8FGV, ASAP!!

Frank Bauer, KA3HDO, and Janet Bauer
2009 Symposium Co-Chairs