ariss

Hello miles and mr. bruninga

Both messages stated the reality of the ariss program. Miles has been
very zealous in his interest in furthering Ariss activity and bruninga
has had overwhelming influence with ariss. I view miles as the citizen
and bruninga as the military. Its clear to me who really has control
over the space program.

Mr. Bruninga, that was a pretty sharp attack on miles by someone who
already is in control. I was surprised to read your reference to the
church and prayer. God wrote "Thou shalt not kill" and you are teaching
people to kill. I'm confused! How about a life change and promote
peaceful relations through communication.

By the way, I figure those somalian pirates are just like us,
bucanneers in search of the almighty buck.

Lets remember, its called the INTERNATIONAL space station.
Many people have a say in what happens on it, not just us.

Take care, pat