ariss

Hi miles and all.

great history miles, maybe we shouldnt know each others language so we
dont get mad at each other. I like to kid that if I ever get married it
will be to a woman who doesnt know english so I dont get upset when she
yells at me, hi hi.

Seriously, I have tried everything to get some good activity going from
the iss on a casual unrehearsed or unchoreographed basis. There was
some great spurts of activity here and there but nothing like the fun
times with the MIR.

Well, I have finally realized, there are forces greater than us at work
here so dont hold your breath. Do you really think they would have let
all those years of star trek training go to waste?

Thanks for all you did anyway. Take care, pat

DONT "Think Tank".....Think PEACE!

Strength through peace

I'm a girly man...I like girls...I wouldnt show off to other men, hi hi