Re: Lets go back to simplex voice

I have to admit to being more than a little disappointed with the tone of
elements within this thread so I'll apologise in advance if what I have to
say offends anyone.

The last two years have seen an unprecedented level of activity from the ISS
and their support teams with operations in all modes currently available.
Personally I have found it most interesting and enjoyable.

Whilst I can understand the frustration of those wishing to make a voice QSO
with one of the crew (or visitors) we should remember that despite it being
their choice they are doing a job few of us would match up to.  Whether and
how they choose to operate in their 'spare' time is a matter for them, it
does not deserve our criticism.

Enjoy whatever is on offer and remember that having a voice contact with
them is a privilege not a right.

David
G8OQW