De : sarex-bounces@AMSAT.Org [mailto:sarex-bounces@AMSAT.Org] De la part de
Thomas Frey
Envoyé : mercredi 5 août 2009 16:15
À : sarex@AMSAT.Org
Objet : [sarex] News about ARISS 25th Anniversary Certificate ?

Hello

Are there any news about the "ARISS 25th Anniversary Certificate" ?
I knows there was a delay until after June 09. I've sent my QSL with
SASE to Christophe Candébat, F1MOJ, but I've nothing received yet.
Any news are very appreciated, Thanks / Merci.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen, Regards, 73
    Thomas Frey, HB9SKA