News about ARISS 25th Anniversary Certificate ?

Hello

Are there any news about the "ARISS 25th Anniversary Certificate" ?
I knows there was a delay until after June 09. I've sent my QSL with
SASE to Christophe Candébat, F1MOJ, but I've nothing received yet.
Any news are very appreciated, Thanks / Merci.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen, Regards, 73
    Thomas Frey, HB9SKA