ARISS 25th Anniversary Certificate

All,

There have been several inquires about the ARISS 25th Anniversary
Certificate.  The development and delivery of this certificate is something
I am completing as part of my transition out of my ARISS duties.  As you
have observed, we have had some delays on the development of this
certificate.  We are now back on track and hope to have the certificate
artwork completed by 1 June and the certifcates delivered by the end of
June.

I thank you for your patience on this.  Once you receive the certificate, I
think you will feel that this extra time will be worth the wait.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO