WIA Chris Jones Award.

Hello All,
I would like to thank everyone for their congratulations on winning the
prestigious WIA Chris Jones Award. I would  also like to thank the ARISS
team, especially Shane VK4KHZ,who backs me up in VK, and all other
Amateurs that have assisted by working with schools  to make these ARISS
educational linkups possible, also a big thanks to my wife Jill,
although not licensed, assists me with my ARISS commitments. Without
everyones continual support this wouldn't have happened.

See URL :- http://www.wia.org.au/newsevents/news/2009/20090505-4/index.php

--
Regards Tony.  VK5ZAI

J.A.(Tony)Hutchison