Re: Be on the lookout for more Simonyi SSTV and voiceactivity

The batteries in the VC-H1 handset have probably run out of juice, Greg.
  Take a look on http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/SSTV/index.php at the
picture that Yoshimasa Uehara, JH0GEV, acquired at 2009-03-31 03:34:00.
  That seems to be typical of low batteries.

Charles has a very busy schedule and so we're lucky he's doing SSTV at
all and will have to be patient as to when he can get around to replace
the batteries.  We have plans to work on a battery eliminator but doing
that sort of thing is fairly complex in the spaceflight environment.
	73,
	Will