Re: ISS contact in Puerto Rico

THAT'S GREAT - Heard that he was looking for a KP4 a few days ago..

And I've been trying for a year :-( - And I helped design the Comm and
GNC/CMG Systems + worked with the first 2M antenna setup with W5LFL back
in 80's - My only wish (at my age) is to make one voice QSO with the
station (not through - done that! :-) )

The only time I ever heard them doing ISS to Ground QSO's was when I was
sitting in a Walmart Parking lot last year and couldn't configure the
TMG-707 fast enough! :-(

Tom, W4nov
w4nov.com