Re: South Park Students Speak with ISS

I had my scanner set to 145.800Mhz and was able to hear most of the pass
from Long Island New York.
There is audio from my QTH here:  http://www.w2lie.net/download.php?view.372

I will be streaming the downlink audio for the School Contact for
Hampton Bays School in Hampton Bays NY.   That location is at most an
hour from here so I am hoping to catch the entire pass.  The audio will
be archived, and I hope to also archive the Echolink audio for that pass
as well and add it to my site.

73 de Phil / W2LIE

www.w2lie.net
Long Island Live Scanner Feeds and Forums.