need info on orbitron auto doppler shift

I hve been working the ISS for some time now.  Manually tuning the up link
and down link frequencies. I use orbitron and it works well for position.
Has anyone interfaced orbitron to a TS-2000 so it automatically adjusts the
doppler shift during the pass?  If you have any information or a link you
can send me i appreciate it.  Does orbitron do this automatically or do i
need to add some other software?
Thanks, Tom W5KUB

--
Check out my website at http://tmedlin.com