ARISS School contact with Otowa Canada was successful (mp3audio recording).

Hello All,

Today (20 Jan.) was an ARISS school contact with the Children's Hospital of -
Eastern Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
The contact was via ON4ISS telebridge in Belgium.
The contact was directly audible here in Europe and I could hear -
Sandy Magnus very good (answering several questions).
I have a photo (from NASA) of Sandy Magnus operating via the
ISS kenwood TM-D700 on my webiste.
For intrested people is also an mp3 audio file to download.

73's Cor PD0RKC
Ham Radio In Space: http://iss.ontwikkel.nl