ARISS V/U over UK this morning

Heard myself very clearly on v/u as the ISS came in Westbound over the sea (my favourite orbit)- but no one to talk to circa 0530utc here in UK/Europe! As footprint came over continental europe the ususal burps and hisses from an FM repeater that's overdriven, copied RR in the flow.

0703 at low elevation much the same, talking clearly to myself, missed a qso with HB9ICC at the end of the pass.

XYL not impressed with my dedication...hi

73 de andy g0SFJ