Re: [amsat-bb] Active- ISS L / v Repeater 05.01utc UK /Europe Pass

Hi David,
Glad that you and others in the UK have been able to work via the repeater
during this weeks experiment.
The reason of course that it has been quiet over hear is due to the
regression  time into very early morning
passes.  Of course it is even worse this time of the year in view of  the
cold weather.
Maybe perhaps the opportunity will come again in the future perhaps with a
look at operations in Europe
for day time passes. But not with pile ups Hi!
I think that the same considerations of course may apply about crew  contacts
as they are of course still
in rest periods during our overnight passes.
Good Luck to the team for the New Year and all, thanks also to  all for
another step forward with progress
for amateur radio.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY