Any update on Richard Garriott QSL info?

Hi folks,

At one point, Richard's website (http://www.richardinspace.com) hinted that he'd be posting QSL information in the future, but I haven't seen anything show up.  I've already sent my card in to ARISS, but wouldn't mind getting one direct from him. (Or, is the ARISS route just another way to get to the same place?)

Thanks,

Greg.