ISS over Spain-3 videos

I´ve put 3 videos of monday´s school contact with Spain
you can see them here:
www.ea1uro.com/isstation.html

Hope you enjoy them..If you want to share them send me your email and will send direct link to download

QRV and 73s from SpainFernando CasanovaLocutor-VoiceOver-DJ-WebmasterEC1AME -IN-62-BIOurense,España (Spain) http://www.fernandocasanova.com http://www.euroexitos.com http://www.ourense-galicia.eshttp://www.ea1uro.com