22 October passes?

Hi all,

Would anyone have recordings from 22 October that I can get copies
of?  As I mentioned in a previous post, I didn't get anything that
day (technical difficulties)... and I have some friends who have good
QSO's, or some just partial callsigns coming back... but they would
really like to get an audio clip.   I'd like a copy of any audio that
day that you may have.  Many thanks in advance!

Send to w4sv at arrl dot net

73,
Stan W4SV