Fw: SSTV POR NEUQUEN ARGENTINA

SSTV by Neuquén ARGENTINA:
                      Last night I was up to 04:00 pm LU, as far sueño.NUESTRA happened to the ISS packet radio system lit, excellent, leave some msg and I had no time to lose others, SSTV NADA, SURPRISE, brother-in-law this morning I get up asset MMSSTV screen, PODUA NOT BELIEVE, WAS AN IMAGE THAT INSURANCE IS ACTIVE IN THE NEXT LAST SSTV, ME VERY HAPPY, HAPPY, I would also like to thank Daniel lu5ybr for his cooperation. 73, Luis
LU8YY www.cetra.org.ar

cetra8yy
2008-10-19