W5KWQ Audio/Visual 1101 UTC Oct 20 over SC

Richard Garriott again was operating like a seasoned DXer this morning during a "FANTASTIC AUDIO/VISUAL PASS" over Greenville, SC!!!

Heavens-above ISS visual pass, 21 Oct, Mag -0.5, Greenville, SC
7:03 EDT Start 10 degree SSW
7:06 EDT Max   33 degree SE
7:08 EDT Ends  10 degree ENE

It was a clear morning, so I got to work early at 7am to see a 34 degree visual pass.  I turned on the radio and Richard was on the air!

While watching for the pass I heard Richard faintly clear with another station.

I called:
Kilo Delta Four Sierra Foxtrot Foxtrot/Mobile from my work van.

He returned my call Kilo Delta Four Sierra Sierra Foxtrot/Mobile.

I quickly returned again correcting him:
Sugar Fox Fox, Sugar Fox Fox, your 5 by 9, QSL

He returned with my call corrected and said QSL!

I heard Richard also speak to:

K4ADR
KI8L
AA4KN
N8MH
KB5YZG
M3CXP - Tom
WB2OQQ - Pete
W2DPT
N3JQ - (youngster)
N1SDH
VE2JBL
N3GL

Richard,
I know your Father will be very proud your "Extreme Enthusiasm" of operating Ham Radio from Space!

A BIG THANKS from all of us!

Al - KD4 Space For Fun

Click here and choose from thousands of high quality used cars.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iigeYXLCGQ258hfLAcsWclSJ1dM0mUUaS6zedpIyZdmxNPLwo/?count=1234567890